Enterprise Firewall and Security services
Firewall brings cost-effective security to businesses in today's hostile environment.
Business Firewall gives clients secure internet access and services from an expert provider. Netlink provides installation and initial training at no extra cost, and a free technical support hotline.
- independently approved
- Business Firewall has been approved by the International Computer Security Association (ICSA).
- easy to manage
- A unique, rules-based expert system can be used to check configuration 'on the fly', to give an instant warning of any errors. Business Firewall is managed from a secure Windows remote management console with an encrypted connection to the firewall, plus a web browser management interface.
- access control
- Clients decide who is allowed to access the internet and when. They can also filter out any unwanted content from the web using the market leading web filters CyberPatrol and Websense.
- private secure network (DMZ)
- Business Firewall includes two spare interfaces enabling multiple secure networks including a demilitarised zone (DMZ).
- multi-layer stateful inspection
- This state-of-the-art technology combines with exceptional performance and security, which can be sustained during more than 32,000 concurrent sessions, to make Business Firewall an attractive, affordable security solution for businesses large and small.
- network address translation
- Enables clients to maintain an unregistered IP addressing scheme on their private network and protects this when connecting to the internet.
- secure operating system
- Makes the firewall less vulnerable than others using general purpose operating systems like NT or Unix - and at no extra charge.
- secure email proxy
- Safeguards a client's email server. It supports multiple domains and has its own anti-spam capabilities to block unsolicited or oversized email.
- logging and alarms
- Full drop safe logging adds an extra deterrent by making it hard for hackers to cover their tracks. Alarms include alerts for email, pagers and SNMP management.
- performance reporting
- Enables clients to track events as they happen and solve problems on the spot.
- unlimited user license
- Business Firewall's unlimited user license means there will be no cost penalties as a client's network grows.
- optional VPN
- Business Firewall includes an IPSec VPN Gateway for secure communication between mobile users and their offices. A VPN client option enables mobile users and teleworkers with desktop and notebook PCs to have remote access to their office computers over the Internet.
Netlink selected to host the Queen's 80th
Fully Managed Microsoft Exchange Solution - FREE 30 day Trial
With increasing demand for reliable and managed Microsoft Exchange solutons, Netlink now offer a fully resillient and managed Microsft Exchange Solution. more
Indecs Group have established a strong relationship with Netlink
The group provides a single source of technology, expertise and skills to ensure small, medium and large organisations realise the full potential and value from their technology investment. more
Blackberry Enterprise Solution
Netlink have launched a fully managed Blackberry Enterprise Solution for Microsoft Exchange allowing customers fully remote access to corporate mail and enterprise information. more